The densely packed nano-ceramic compounds used in its construction give the film very high heat rejection and immunity against fading, making this our most functional and color stable window film to date.
The GEO-CERAMIC Ceramic IR Film series has an even higher IR rejection of up to 90% on all VLTs, and it contains no metalized layers and will not interfere with electronic signals.
The GEO-CERAMIC film series keeps the interior cool while providing a beautiful black exterior that matches factory tint.
- Available in 5%, 15%, 35%, 50%, and 70%
- 1.5mil 2 ply Black
- Nano Ceramic Technology
- Excellent Heat Shrinkage and Workability
- 99% UV Reduction
- High Heat Rejection
- Color Stable
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- TST: Total Solar Transmittance
- TSR: Total Solar Reflectance
- TSA: Total Solar Absorptance
- VLT: Visible Light Transmission
- VLR: Visible Light Reflectance
- SC: Shading Coefficient
- UVR: Ultraviolet (UV) Rejection
- SHGC: Solar Heat Gain Coefficient
- TSER: Total Solar Energy Rejection
* All data values are representative, expressed for comparison purposes only