GEO Exterior films are made of high-quality materials designed to withstand outside conditions. In contrast to traditional interior films, the exterior application ensures that heat is rejected before passing through the window. Using a silicone sealant after the installed film has dried will help the film last much longer. GEO Exterior films are available in two types: highly reflective Silver films, and Natural films with neutral coloration.
- Available in Silver 15%, 35% and Natural 20%, 40%
- Moderate Reflectivity
- Excellent Heat Rejection
- 99% UV Rejection
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- TST: Total Solar Transmittance
- TSR: Total Solar Reflectance
- TSA: Total Solar Absorptance
- VLT: Visible Light Transmission
- VLR: Visible Light Reflectance
- SC: Shading Coefficient
- UVR: Ultraviolet (UV) Rejection
- SHGC: Solar Heat Gain Coefficient
- TSER: Total Solar Energy Rejection
* All data values are representative and expressed for comparison purposes only.