The densely packed nano-ceramic compounds used their construction give the film very high heat rejection and immunity against fading, making this our most functional and color stable window film to date.
The GEO-GERAMIC Ceramic IR Film series has an even higher IR rejection of up to 90% on all VLTs, and which contains no metalized layers and will not interfere with electronic signals.
The GEO-CERAMIC film series keeps the interior cool while providing a beautiful black exterior that matches factory tint.
- Available in 5%, 20%, 35%, and 50%
- 1.5mil 2 ply Black
- Nano Ceramic Technology
- Excellent Heat Shrinkage and Workability
- 99% UV Reduction
- High Heat Rejection
- Color Stable
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|GEO-C ERAMIC 970||34||8||58||70||9||0.60||99||0.49||51|
- TST: Total Solar Transmittance
- TSR: Total Solar Reflectance
- TSA: Total Solar Absorptance
- VLT: Visible Light Transmission
- VLR: Visible Light Reflectance
- SC: Shading Coefficient
- UVR: Ultraviolet (UV) Rejection
- SHGC: Solar Heat Gain Coefficient
- TSER: Total Solar Energy Rejection
* All data values are representative, expressed for comparison purposes only