GEO security films are a cost-effective means through which you can protect both your windows and your assets. When properly installed, security films help reinforce the windows they are attached to and provide additional resistance against breakage from impact. In the case of glass breakage, the security film prevents dangerous flying shards from causing damage by holding the individual pieces together. Aside from providing additional protection and shielding, our security films help deter smash and grab attacks by either delaying a would-be thief or by thwarting efforts outright.
Additionally, when installed in windows, our security films can prove invaluable for the protection they provide against shattered glass in case of an accident. Due to their unmatched clarity, GEO security films provide outstanding protection without obstructing your visibility.
- Available in Black 5/20/35/50/70
- Unmatched Transparency and Optical Clarity
- Absorbs Impact from Break-In Attempts
- Holds Shattered Glass Together
- Minimizes Property Damage
- 99% UV Rejection
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- TST: Total Solar Transmittance
- TSR: Total Solar Reflectance
- TSA: Total Solar Absorptance
- VLT: Visible Light Transmission
- VLR: Visible Light Reflectance
- SC: Shading Coefficient
- UVR: Ultraviolet (UV) Rejection
- SHGC: Solar Heat Gain Coefficient
- TSER: Total Solar Energy Rejection
* All data values are representative and expressed for comparison purposes only.